Looking for Air Compressors in Singapore - MOM Approved Air Compressor? Air Compressor Singapore | Air Compressor Supplier Singapore | Buy MOM Approved Air Compressors | Air Compressor Design, Installation and Repair | Air Compressor Safety Tips | Air Compressor Maintenance
Air Compressor Accessories | Automatic Identification System (AIS) Accessories
Industrial Air Compressor Reviews. Looking for Trusted Air Compressor Supplier in Singapore, with experienced personnel installing & supporting … Supplier of MOM Approved Air Compressors in Singapore?
Reasonable Price For Air Compressor Accessories. We are the best Air Compressor Accessories Supplier in Singapore.
Compressed air systems don’t exist in a vacuum, so to speak. They’re only as effective as the accessories that help them push the right amount of clean dry air to the right places at the right pressures.
How often have you seen a compressed air system not working the way it should? Perhaps it had at least 1 or 2 components that might be in need of some attention; for example perhaps a clogged filter, an undersized aftercooler, an ill-suited pressure regulator, or no Air Dryer where an Air Dryer should be.
That’s why it’s so important to make sure to outfit your compressed air system with all the accessories it needs to function the way it was meant to.
Filters remove atmospheric contaminants from air at the intake to keep your compressed air system clean, and the air output pure. Cleaner machines work more efficiently, keep components from degrading, and reduce the frequency of maintenance required. As filters do their jobs, they accrue particulate matter naturally, so they need to be cleaned and replaced regularly depending on the operating environment.
If your air compressor operates at a higher pressure than you require, then you’re wasting energy — and wasted energy is money down the drain. But you’re also putting needless pressure on the hoses, fittings, and tools, causing undue wear, and shortening the lifespan of your system components. If a tool is rated for 120 psi, then that’s the pressure at which it’s meant to function best, so if you’re feeding it 150 psi, you can expect suboptimal performance.
Hoses are the veins that connect your compressed air system’s heart (the compressor) to it’s organs (tools). Hoses can wear over time, bending, kinking and developing leaks, so they should be checked often and replaced when needed. But that’s not the only reason to invest in new hoses.
4. TOOL ATTACHMENTS
The final link in the chain, and the reason for compressed air in the first place. If you don’t have well-maintained tools, or the right tools, it doesn’t matter how well-designed your compressed air system is.
Nail guns, blowguns, paint sprayers, drills, sanders, grinders, air knives, and food filling machines — there’s a veritable smorgasbord of tools out there both for generic and highly specific applications (see: chocolate pan-coating sprayer). There’s nothing more important than making sure you’ve got the right tools for the job(s) you’re doing.
5. AFTERCOOLERS AND AIR DRYERS
The process of air compression naturally creates vapor content. Aftercoolers and Air Dryers are needed to eliminate moisture from compressed air before it reaches the tool tip.
Water content in your compressed air system can cause contaminated air piping, sticking air cylinders, stuck air valves, plugged orifices, corroded transmitters, and contaminated processes. So any initial benefits derived from not investing in the proper air treatment equipment for the air compressor will be offset by the excessive maintenance, repairs and damage that wet, dirty compressed air can wreak on a facility.
Air Compressor Accessories – Compressed Air Purification Equipment – Super Air Filter Series Product Specifications
Super Filter Series Product Specifications by Orion Systems
- For heavy duty CRX Air Flow.
- Stainless Steel Vessel Standard.
- Highly Efficient (Made in Japan) Filter Element.
- 4 Types and 19 Models – DSF/LSF/KSF 75 Al to 2000 AL
- Super Drain Filter DSF Series – Removes Water droplets and solid particulate.
- Super Line Filter LSF Series – Removes solid particulate.
- Super Mist Filter MSF Series – Removes Oil and solid particulate.
- Super Activated Carbon Filter KSF Series – Removes Oil & Odor.
Air Compressor Accessories – Auto Drain Trap – Disc Operated or Float Operated
- Drain Traps, Steam Traps (Drain Trap / Steam Trap Method:Disc Type) for industrial applications.
- Compressed Air Related Equipment : Auto Drain Traps are available in 2 types, namely: Disc Operated and Float Operated Auto Drain Traps.
- Disc Operated Auto Drain Traps: In disc-type traps, the valve opens and closes according to changes in the forces acting on the flat disc valve. When steam or flash steam reaches the inlet orifice, velocity of flow increases, pulling the disc toward the seat. Increasing pressure in the control chambers snaps the disc closed. The subsequent pressure reduction is necessary for the trap to open.
- Float Operated Auto Drain Traps: These drain valves are operated by a float-type system. When water reaches a certain level set by the float, the drain port opens to drain the water. Get condensate-free air and help prevent blockages in compressed air systems with a selection of float-operated valves that are easy to install and economical to operate.
Air Compressor Accessories – Pressure Gauge
A pressure gauge is a fluid intensity measurement device. Pressure gauges are required for the set-up and tuning of fluid power machines, and are indispensable in troubleshooting them. Without pressure gauges, fluid power systems would be both unpredictable and unreliable. Gauges help to ensure there are no leaks or pressure changes that could affect the operating condition of the hydraulic system.
But getting the most out of your compressed air system means getting the best — and the right — accessories to go along with it. Contact Air Compressor Singapore for the right accessories for your Air Compressor!