Welcome to MOM Approved Air Compressor Singapore website. You have landed on this page because you been searching for where to buy Air Compressor Accessories in Singapore or purchasing Air Compressor Parts in Singapore.
Air Compressor Accessories Singapore | Air Compressor Parts Singapore
Air Compressor Distributor Singapore | Use of Industrial Air Compressors | Industrial Air Compressor Systems Installation | Industrial Applications for Air Compressors | Industrial Air Compressor Specification Sheets | Industrial Compressed Air Systems
Filters, Auto Drain Trap, Pressure Gauge
Air Compressor Air Filters – Compressed Air Purification Equipment by Orion
Super Filter Series Product Specifications by Orion Systems
- For heavy duty CRX Air Flow.
- Stainless Steel Vessel Standard.
- Highly Efficient (Made in Japan) Filter Element.
- 4 Types and 19 Models – DSF/LSF/KSF 75 Al to 2000 AL
- Super Drain Filter DSF Series – Removes Water droplets and solid particulate.
- Super Line Filter LSF Series – Removes solid particulate.
- Super Mist Filter MSF Series – Removes Oil and solid particulate.
- Super Activated Carbon Filter KSF Series – Removes Oil & Odor.
Pressure Guage for Air Compressors
Importance of pressure gauge for air compressor: A pressure gauge is a fluid intensity measurement device, without which, the amplitude of hydraulic or pneumatic energy would be guesswork. Pressure gauges are required for the set-up and tuning of fluid power machines, and are also indispensable in troubleshooting them.
Pressure gauge, instrument for measuring the condition of a fluid (liquid or gas) that is specified by the force that the fluid would exert, when at rest, on a unit area, such as pounds per square inch or newtons per square centimetre.
A pressure gauge is a fluid intensity measurement device. Pressure gauges are required for the set-up and tuning of fluid power machines, and are indispensable in troubleshooting them. Without pressure gauges, fluid power systems would be both unpredictable and unreliable. Gauges help to ensure there are no leaks or pressure changes that could affect the operating condition of the hydraulic system.
Hydraulic gauges are often installed at or near the pump’s pressure port for indication of system pressure, but can be installed anywhere on the machine where pressure needs to be monitored—especially if sub-circuits operate at a pressure rate different from pump pressure, such as after a reducing valve. Often, pressure-reducing valves have a gauge port to tap into, allowing you to directly monitor its downstream pressure setting.
Compressed Air Related Equipment – Auto Drain Trap (FD2, 2-NC, 6-G3, 10-A / AD5-G1)
Auto drain trap for Air Compressor: Here at Air Compressor Singapore, we are the preferred and authorised supplier for Compressed Air Systems. Looking for Compressor Drain Traps for your Air Compressor System Installation? Compressed Air Systems can provide you with various mechanically actuated drain traps that eliminate the need for manually draining out air lines, a practice which can waste compressed air and valuable time.
Drain traps and steam traps are devices used to drain condensate. “Condensate” means the water vapor in the atmosphere, or rainwater or wastewater. In particular, a steam trap is excellent at discharging condensate only from a steam atmosphere. Three methods are available for separating steam from condensate.
- Drain Traps, Steam Traps (Drain Trap / Steam Trap Method:Disc Type) for industrial applications.
- Compressed Air Related Equipment : Auto Drain Traps are available in 2 types, namely: Disc Operated and Float Operated Auto Drain Traps.
- Disc Operated Auto Drain Traps: In disc-type traps, the valve opens and closes according to changes in the forces acting on the flat disc valve. When steam or flash steam reaches the inlet orifice, velocity of flow increases, pulling the disc toward the seat. Increasing pressure in the control chambers snaps the disc closed. The subsequent pressure reduction is necessary for the trap to open.
- Float Operated Auto Drain Traps: These drain valves are operated by a float-type system. When water reaches a certain level set by the float, the drain port opens to drain the water. Get condensate-free air and help prevent blockages in compressed air systems with a selection of float-operated valves that are easy to install and economical to operate.
Contact us at Air Compressor Accessories Singapore | Air Compressor Parts Singapore – Air Compressor Supplier & Distributor in Singapore (Air Compressor Singapore)