Looking for Air Compressors in Singapore - MOM Approved Air Compressor? Air Compressor Singapore | Air Compressor Supplier Singapore | Buy MOM Approved Air Compressors | Air Compressor Design, Installation and Repair | Air Compressor Safety Tips | Air Compressor Maintenance
Air Compressor Safety Tips from Air Compressor Singapore
What are Some Air Compressor Safety Tips to Watch For?
One of the most important Air Compressor Safety Tip and an often overlooked one is just to simply
Aalii Pte Ltd is a Singapore registered company, able to supply air compressor and provide installation for customer.
Always read your owners manual before running your compressor, there is important information in there!
Air Compressors, Air Dryers, Compressed Air Design Solutions & Accessories
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets chat on Whatsapp: 93413309
Welcome to Air Compressor Singapore
- Do note that studies have shown and proven that improper use of Air Compressors is the number one cause for repairs for Air Compressors and personal injury to personnel and staff.
When handling Air Compressors, remember to always use eye protection and hearing protection when operating your air compressor.
Try and avoid using air compressors in a wet area. If the compressor is exposed to water for long periods of time, it can cause rust to the tank, damage to the tools, and also cause problems with the electrical circuits.
Handling Air Compressor Hoses
Here are some safety tips with regards to Air Compressor Hoses.
- Ensure that all hose fittings are tight. Loose fittings can not only damper you Air Compressor’s performance, but also cause personal and equipment damage.
- Keep all hoses clean of dirt and debris. This will not only lengthen the life of your hose, but your air compressor as well.
Maintenance of Air Compressors – Safety Tips to look out for
- Never add or change the oil or refuel when the compressor is running or has just recently been used. This will help avoid smoke, fire, and other concerns.
Safety Tips when Handling Air Compressor Tools & the Air Compressor itself
- To avoid severe personal injury, never point tools towards your face or body or even towards other personnel.
- Always be sure that the trigger on the tool is not pulled when turning on the air compressor.
- Ensure that the machine is plugged into a properly grounded outlet. If your machine is plugged into an outlet without the properly grounded electrical circuits, there may be damage to the electrical panel of the compressor as well as the possibility of a fire on your worksite.
- Consult the owners manual for the recommended extension cord use. Using a longer extension cord than recommended can result in a loss of power, and can cause damage to the compressors electrical panel and/or motor.
Air Compressor Singapore hopes that you have benefitted from these Air Compressor Safety Tips.